Thursday, August 9, 2007

A day like any other

I really want to post a piece about my weekend, but I have been entirely way to busy after work or to lazy to download the pictures from the event. I will leave you on the edge of your seat and let you know you will not be disappointed. Unless you are Lucky's husband and want pictures of our pillow fight in lingerie(which totally did not happen).
Today I bring you work place humor;
Yes those are the tortilla chips from yesterdays Mexican take-out on top of the fridge. Yes that is a mouse! Yes it is the same rubber piece of shit mouse that makes me piss my pants every.freakin.time. one of the boys decides to place it in an inconspicuous spot. Oh they get a kick out of my weaknesses. Nothing is more funny than the time is was strategically placed inside the fridge and when I opened the door it jumped out at me...and me letting out a loud shriek jumping back performing mid-air splits(oh it is possible), bringing the boss to the floor laughing so hard he pissed himself. Oh yeah a good time was had by all.
One time I was the one to pull off the joke not knowing the person I was pranking is more afraid of mice than I am. I simply asked if he would be kind enough to take out some papers to the back and out dropped the mouse sending him into the door and leaping on top of my desk nearly causing him a seizure, and me pissing myself. Now that was FUNNY!
So when I went to open my work e-mail today I got this message;
Just a cheap way to keep a positive spin on things........bunch of f*cking comedians!
We call this work.

1 comment:

K said...

We could have had a pillow fight, if we hadn't all passed out as soon as we got back to the cottage.