Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hair-Cut


In my younger days when I partied until 2-3am(as opposed to going to bed by 8pm because I know I will be waken at 2-3am) I was told I looked like Lisa Kudrow. I wondered if people were just seeing things, and hoping they had seen a celebrity because after a few adult beverages people get a little weird. It got to the point when they would say uhm you look like.....I would give a look rolling my eyes and tilting my head...I know Lisa Kudrow, exactly. Yeha, OK,....Whatever. But now that I look at her maybe I do have a slight resemblance? And I really like her hair-cut.
Yes hair-cut, today I am leaving work early to get a salon styled hair-cut. I haven't had my hair-cut in almost 3 months and I am about to go Britney if I don't get something done about it like now. It really is no fault but my own to spend so much time thinking of my daughter and her needs that I had to snap out of it. Not that I am going to neglect my baby in anyway I just needed to do something for myself. Speaking of Britney I came across a picture of her little sister who also has a cute cut. But I look nothing like her she has a much nicer tan, and oh so much younger.(sigh) I am a little nervous about getting my haircut because it will be with someone who has never seen me before. My usual hair dresser is working a different shift and we can't seem to get our schedules to work so I decided to splurge a little. And I have a gift certificate for the place I am going to, a gift certificate I forgot I had until I went through papers on the kitchen counter. I think it was a sign that I found the certificate even God knows when a girl should get a haircut. So stay tuned my new due and I will check in tomorrow for an update.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the updated version. I am wondering if you just went for a cut or if their may be a bit of a color change the next time we see each other--THURSDAY!!! And I am also going to have a hair cut. ME and my girls are going Thursday afternoon to get trimmed up. Just in time for our vacation. Ah sunny Florida. I can not wait.

K said...

I hope you love your new hair cut as much as I love mine!!