Thursday, March 15, 2007

Teach an old dawg new tricks

My friend Lucky's Mom is so smart! She's good at explain' a simple little thing, not that she is bad at explain' big things, I just had a little thing this time. I had no idea how I even included a link on a previous post sometime ago, until today. Well bitch slap me ghetto style, that's funny (yeh I got that quote from another web-site I go to frequently Rockstar Mommy)!! Hope she doesn't sue me for plagiarsm cause that's how I roll(that is her line too). Pictures, one liners if it is blogged there is no tellin' who's gonna take it. Not that she will ever visit my blog, cause somedays it is just plain old boring, and she has an education in journalism, it would probably make her eyes burn trying to read the first sentence. Beside being a single mom I have no more than two pennies to rub together it wouldn't be worth her time.
Anyway on to why I am posting this ridiculious explanation in the first place. Now that I clearly understand how to include a link to my blog, look out cause I'll be using it like a bad habit. So I now can teach any of you bloggers how to if you feel the need. K(don't worry I won't put the link to your blog so no one harasses you).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people's bad habits are another's Doors Revival Concert candy. I'm just sayin'....