Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Checking IN

Wow has it really been that long since we talked?? Well I did take a vacation from work for a whole week and that means I had no access to the Internet, even if I did I needed a vacation from that too. I never realized how much of a time killer this handy piece of technology can be. Seriously I didn't miss it all that much to tell you the truth, even if I felt kind of out of touch and un-informed I didn't lose sleep over it. I am guessing when my daughter grows up she will beg to differ because all young people these days spend less time walking to their friends house or picking up a land line to call a friend. It is much easier to use technology to find someone via instant message or e-mail, and catch up on life through a blog.
My vacation did not take us anywhere special, it was just nice to wake up in the morning and stay in our pajamas until whenever and go where we wanted without a schedule. We went to the cider mill when it was 95 degrees out and a trip to the cider mill in that temperature is insane! The cider doesn't taste the same and neither does a warm donut. The weather did end up changing within a couple days to 50 degrees and we decided to visit family across town. It was nice to take a trip in the middle of the week and spend time with family we only see on special occasions. We went to the mall with my best friend and her son who is two weeks younger than Morgan. We planned a trip to the zoo but were bummed to find it was cold and raining, so the mall was just as nice and we got to spend sometime together. To sum up the vacation it was some much needed time to un-wind from life's busy and mundane schedule and live it a little differently. I even got a chance to see a grown up movie with my sister while Morgan got to spend time with her cousins and grandparents.
So I am going to try and download some pics for your viewing pleasure, which I will have time to do tonight. So stay tuned!

P.S. I know I am behind on the 10 & 11 month update, sorry I dropped the ball in that department. Man this updating thing is tough!! I know I beat myself up to much who is counting??

2 comments:

The 311 Boys Mom said...

I'm sorry.

Who are you?
I have a faint recollection
Oh, that’s right, MORAGN”S MOM!!!

I remember you, the one who harassed me into starting my own BLOG, which, BTW, has recently gotten me “talked” to with a “uhm, close the door & have a seat, your internet use, doesn’t really look like work, with your kids pictures on it”
me-"yeah, sorry about that; i'll work on it on luch or break"

But that’s OK……….as long as you’re WELL RESTED!!!! :o)

Glad to hear you had lots of relaxation.

I can’t do that---lots of nothing. I need to go-go-GO!!!

Lucky for me my kids to do!

Not the DH, but who cares about him anyway?? LOL

Welcome Back! I missed you!

K said...

if it wasn't for your constant fafa presence, I would have been worried about you!!!