Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lady in waiting

Time goes by so quickly, but the memory seems like only yesterday. I anxiously awaited the arrive of my beautiful baby, I say baby because I am one of the few people these days that did not want to know the gender of the bundle I was carrying. I can remember Lucky coming over to my house and taking some pictures of my expanded figure. At the time I felt just over served on a bag of oreos and wondered how I was ever going to fit back into anything in my closet. Although I did not gain as much as some it still felt like alot. I am glad we took the time to take these photos because I can look at them today and think how blessed I am to have had the opportunity to carry a baby. A baby that took 4 years of infertility to conceive, a baby I thought I never would have had, but my time had come.
36 weeks had passed since conceiving and in just 14 more days I would give birth to the most beautiful slice of life, a baby Girl...Morgan My Angel.

1 comment:

K said...

You look so sweet!!!