Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Meandering #3

This blog brought to you today on a mental scramble that is my brain busy with work so I will leave you with a list of reminders that I will elaborate on later. OOOHHHH kinda like a suspense horror movie with a happy romantic twist!(whatever that means) perhaps you can tell me what you would like to hear first......

1 - this story involves a pepper mill the gift that nobody seems to want
2 - what happens when SD drops off my baby to find a man sitting in his truck talking on his cell phone
3 - the bounce house with two pools, hot dogs and CAKE!
4 - livin la vita loca at work an audit, a test and two many meetings in one week

Now if you will excuse me I have to hold a meeting wearing my Lucky Charms t-shirt, once again not prepared for public speaking. I have such a glamourous life.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like SD stories...

Anonymous said...

The SD story- 100% All the Way!! Not even a question.

Nice new blog look too! You are so into this...I can't even find the time to figure that shit out! How did you do that?

K said...

I'm very excited to hear the story also!!!

Your Special Cake! said...

the man in the truck story!!!! But the peppermill has peaked my interest...

Anonymous said...

You have us waiting to hear all your fantastic stories. I know the peppermill is one where you just have to be there (I am glad that I was) so I want to hear about the bounce and splash story.
Tell us all about it Sista.

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

I need to hear the SD story! The pepper mill story is funny too, but I already know that one. SD..SD...SD....lol