Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Win a Wii

I came across a special offer I wanted to share with all of you. The only stipulation is if you win you must share the winnings with me and abide by the rules of Dooce.com
So go over and visit Heather and enter to win a Wii with Wii Fit. There may be a party with shirtless men at my house, SOON! or at least that is what I am praying for. Good Luck and hurry the offer ends tomorrow July 2.
Hi Heather if you happen to come by for a visit. I enjoy reading your blog and peeking at your daily pictures. I wish I had more to offer on your visit, but I know that you gave up coffee and I already ate all the chocolate. I'll try and stock up on more tequila for the next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY! no fair, i entered this morning. you've just decreased by chances.