Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday Meanderings #10

I am going to make this post just in time on Monday night so you can view it Tuesday, cause I am sassy like that. Besides I had a long weekend one where I forgot I was 30 something, then remembered half way through my fifth beer that it takes me longer to recover from these kind of partying nights, and one where I should be asleep right now but am going to share this and that with you before I get there. Before I get to my fake tattoo and the falling down (no really) it was like I was in high school again because heck I was rockin out to Poison, BABY!! Saturday night was the Poison concert I have been waiting all summer for, to spend five hours at an ampitheather through rain and beer to see Bret Michaels belt out a couple 80's tunes. Instead of trying to put into words about the night let's just leave you with pictures of a thousand words. Minus the one where I fell down because there was no camera around for that it was around my brothers neck and he was 800 yards ahead of the drunk chics(my SIL&well me)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize you were a crazy rocker chick. What is the tat of? will it still be there for club?
Who is the blond dude? 1000 words may have to go with these photos. Pickel head.

Anonymous said...

meet & greet? NO WAY!!!

K said...

I want more info on the falling down.

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

OMG....soooo excited that you were that close to my boys! Plus CC Deville looks like he might have a crush on you!! How fun!!