Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All that is Slippery and Bright

Look what the cat dragged in......ME! Wow am I glad to be at work well not really but I am in a safe place and so is Morgan. The roads were one big slippery mess this morning after an all day rain yesterday, dropping temperatures and all that water, YUCK! I was kinda hoping it was going to be snow and blanket all the beautiful Christmas decorations. I love to see the lights warm the snow and peek just a bit it brings a warmth to the heart.
Speaking of Christmas lights, Morgan can not get enough of them. The other night when we left my in-laws house after celebrating my sister in-laws birthday(shout out Jen! wOOt,wOOt, your older than me for another 23 days), Morgan yelled the whole way out of the subdivision OH!MY.GOODNESS., look at these Christmas lights MOMMIE!! over and over again. It was so cute to hear her tiny voice get so excited.
Tonight Morgan is going to sit on Chris Kringle's lap, I have been teaching her how to shake hands and say nice to meet you. She has got it down so far, we'll she how she does when put in front of the big guy. I asked her what she wants for Christmas and she says presents, in a whispered voice. I told her Santa is going to ask you what you want and you have to tell him what kind of presents, and she just says a BLUE one! I don't think it is to late to teach her Mommy wants a date for and for me to stop picking my nose!!
Hope you enjoy the new header on top created last night, after downloading some pictures from over a month ago. So you can expect some more pictures soon, after I get off Facebook my new obsession. If you have an account come be my friend or poke me! Can you believe there are people on there that remember me when I was 12?? crazy, I KNOW! so glad braces took care of the buck teeth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sooo wish I could use facebook at work. For legitimate business purposes of course...much like my corporate credit card.