Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One Hot Bath and a Beer Stat!

This may come as a surprise to some of you but I can become irritable and cranky!! Today is one of those days. I am fed up and at the end of my rope, hands in the air, walk away, count to ten, don't look at me that way.
Things like the annoying glob of mucus that has been in my throat for over a week have contributed to this persistent thermostat that is ready to explode! Given the fact I have not slept a full night in over a week could be a factor. A 36 inch blonde hair blue eyed toddler who looks innocent enough has refused to sleep in her own bed the last four nights. The same toddler who is mocking the same cold symptoms I have and whines enough for the both of us.
At work I have an annoying employee who doesn't remember what he did ten days ago important information I need to process invoicing, same employee has been hanging out in the office looking at the same job tickets for an hour, and now can't remember his name. Being particular of the way I file, the job tickets the shuffling of paper in the next room is enough to make my eye start to twitch.
Oh look a text message from SD, his doctor thinks he may have a bleeding ulcer. Moving on.
My daycare provider has warned me about baby cut carrots and the fact they use chlorine to wash the little buggers thus may cause cancer. Snopes tells me part true and false but can not completely define the answer. Your not going to guess what I have in my lunch, oh you did guess a bag of baby carrots.
Ok I have to stop typing my left shoulder is feeling a little heavy it could be the devil and who knows what he has up his sleeve.

7 comments:

K said...

#1. SD deserves it.
#2. Chances are, living causes cancer, so you might as well enjoy what you eat!
#3. If I didn't have too much to do tonight, I'd stop by and have a beer with you for dinner, but I haven't been on the ball this week and have a bit too much to do!

Anonymous said...

Calm deep breath, oh wait, that's right you can't breath deeply do to the glod of mucus. Ok close your eyes and visualize the rolling waves at the beach.
I rather agree that SD deserves whatever his body gives him. He should be eatten from the inside out with guilt\ulcer.
Make that girl sleep in in own big girl bed.
Today's troubles will pass, think on something joyfull~~ Girls Club!!

Kellie Bray said...

Come over after 4 and we can sit under the gazebo! Beers in hand. SD just wants your sympathy-ignore him. Put that girl in her bed even if she cries to 3 am (which she wont...I have had to do it to Nicholas)and rinse your nasal cavity with a warm salt water rinse...works instantly (use a baby bulb syringe). Love Ya!

Diva Me said...

I say drink the beer, but possibly skip the syringe...that just scared me. And Fuck the cancer from baby carrots. Your eyesight will be AMAZING. You'll be able to stare the cancer away!

K said...

Good one Diva! Stare the cancer away!

Fer said...

proof that Google is an evil tool. before the internet no one knew what caused cancer hence why we cannot cure it...
buck up little camper, you'll tackle that slope!

Your Special Cake! said...

eat the carrots!