Friday, September 25, 2009

Note to Self

In a future life if such life exists, think wisely the next time you procreate. Make sure the man with whom you decide to spawn with does not think of only himself and his money. (For all I know there is not such man that would exist). But if there is let him show himself unto the rest of the world and prove to me the reason we need them in the first place.

If it wasn't for the sweet smile of an adorable toddler who loves me all the way up to the sun. I just don't know how I am going to make it through the next fifty years.

5 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

Think about who you procreate with NO MATTER WHAT. My children are said to be GIANTS by the time they are 18......Help!

Anonymous said...

I can only begin to wonder what SD did now. I bet I don't want to know. My prayer is that God give you the strenth to perserver in this time of trouble, and to lean on the only Good, Strong and Perfect man Jesus Christ. My you know the joy of love that comes from Him more than any human. tmp

T$ said...

Exhibit A your honor- (see the picture to the right)

Diva Me said...

Remember yours was/is specifically a major doochebag. As a matter of fact, I think you somehow may have won the biggest doochebag of them all. Where you at a carnival a few years back? That is where they typically give doochebags away as prizes...like those gold fish in the bowls that die before you get home.

Anonymous said...

cool stuff can you go to mine?

www.gwyneththomas.blogspot.com