Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here I am......

Another day, another dollar.....or so to speak. This being my first post to a blog I just met what do I say?? With only 7 minutes left of my work day let's make this short and sweet. I am a new mom of a two month old angel I call Morgan-Peanut, Sweetie, & My Snuggle Bug. Unfortunately I am a working mom and have returned to work almost four weeks ago. When the work day is over, I hurry out the door as if the Jeep Cherokee I am driving is going to turn back into a pumpkin if I am not home, or picking up my daughter within a half hour time frame. So as not to miss a moment of the last 3-4 hours Morgan is willing to participate in the day, and another smile or giggle I have the pleasure to see and hear, I hurry home. I know this is all short lived the smiles and giggles, before I know it she will be flipping me the bird and slamming her bedroom door in my face!!
So read more tomorrow when I will have 8 hours of free time to express my feelings in this technical diary I have decided to create.

4 comments:

K said...

I love Morgan's mom and Morgan!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Good job! And Morgan looks so sweet! I actually like the background options that Blogger gives you more than my Typepad options...but I'm addicted to Typepad now...stupid me!

That's great! Keep it up! We all love to read dirty laundry!!

Anonymous said...

We love Morgan and her Mom too! Not an easy job and its a forever job--even after you retire from your pay check job. Its your aunt Lynn and my oldest is 36 and my youngest is almost 32, and I still have many sleepless nights because I am a Mom. So enjoy every minute of changing diapers and feeding and playing, because unfortunatley its a forever life time commitment and there will be bigger problems in life than when will this kid be potty trained and feed herself--heck--Tim still cant feed himself half the time, and Pattie has no street smarts so I am forever worried about her, expecially 4,0000 miles from home! talk to you soon--sleep when you can--but enjoy and remember every waking minute--this isnt the hectick part--this is the fun part!!! Love ya Aunt Lynn xoxo

Anonymous said...

get back, here we are Aug. 2008. Can you believe you have been entertaining me with your wit and charm for a year and half. I love to read your blog enteries. I enjoy hearing all about your daily activities. I have truely treasured your walk of faith emerging on the screen. You are an amazing mamma and faithful friend. keep on blogging. tmp