Friday, January 12, 2007

T G I F

Finally Friday, another gosh darn week has past, and in 4 hours I can leave this place behind for a couple days, and take a nap if my peanut is willing. Last night was Girls Club - (a local gathering of 10 chics I met 4 yrs ago get together once a month to hen over life) food, conversation and fun! Well last night I put Morgan to bed and my sister watched over her while I entertained myself for a few hours, and out way past the 8pm curfew I have had for 10 weeks. Well those of you with small children may remember sleep deprivation...Yeha with winter approaching my lil one has been very conjested at night(despite buying a deluxe cool mist humidifier) and did not sleep well. So I don't think I got but 2 hours of sleep. Sigh...Sigh my heart goes out to single moms everywhere, man this is tough.
It is now lunch at the place we call work, I wish I had my camera to take a picture of the beef soup I am trying to eat.....it is more like a stew and is replusive I can't eat this. I thought after heating it up it would come to life and not look so much like the can (yes when I opened it the ridges of the can created a gelatin type form around the contents) but I was wrong. One should question what is the most replusive thing you have ever had to eat? I wonder what the snack machine is holding now a days even though I have an apple that just doesn't sound good either. What is this a granola bar in my bag of goodies should get me by til I get home, good back up!
Back to the sleep deprivation I was going to take a nap during lunch which is why I started talking about the soup in the first place. Why is it that I have planned for it all morning, only to be disappointed because an old customer stepped into the office and starting talking about her grandkids and peers wanted their checks and phones kept ringing.......Oh damn it all the H E double hockey stick!!! It was only a half hour anyway what did I expect a reawaking of high measures???!!!! So here I sit posting and bitching as if it will make it better. In some aspects I feel better, thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Kellie Bray said...

Hi there! This is "Planters". I am the keeper of the "peanut" (as well as several other nuts-2 with 4 legs and 1 special one with 2 legs and big blue eyes and one nut that stands bout 6 foot 5) Yeah, I have a big jar-no, I don't mean my a@!, but I guess that is big too. Great idea-keep it up and you peanut says hello, well, more like "Wah Wah, wahhh"