Friday, May 18, 2007

Grey's Party

Well last night was the big Grey's Anatomy Season Finale. As I mentioned in an earlier post I had tickets to go to the exclusive VIP party at LaSala Banquet Hall in Rochester and invited my friend Kellie to join me (she is also a big fan of Grey's). We had a great time the food was very swanky mostly appetizers, some sushi(Lucky would have totally been in heaven), veggie platters, cheese, crackers, the most beautiful desserts, and a chocolate fountain with all the necessary dippiable chunks of fruit and brownies. Yes I said chunks of brownie dripping with hot belguim chocolate YYYUUUUMMMMM!! The drinks were a little pricey, but hey all the food you can eat they had to make their money some how. I did end up snuggling "McSteamy" but in a different kind of way, they made up a martini type of shaker drink with his name on it for a whole $10.00!! He tasted a little bit sweeter than I would have imagined!
But the biggest highlight of the night was mingling and being interviewed with Glendia Lewis from channel 7 news. In fact my friend dr. Bray made the cut to be seen on the news check it out, she is the blonde with the freshesly applied lipstick and mentioning that she has a new Grey's fan on the way in her tummy!! Way to go dr.Bray I guess my interview was a bit bubbly and overly excited to make it on the 11pm news! That is ok my 15 seconds of fame will come someday. I will be when I win the Super Raffle!! so ;p
Seriously I will miss watching Grey's every week because I just can't get enough of the drama happening in a made for TV characters life, makes me feel more human! One good thing is I can catch up on other shows on the Tivo that have been neglected, due to my time constraints of viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool that your friend made the news- too cool! And you should have tried the sushi- it was free! ;p)