Friday, June 1, 2007

Drive-Off?

I think I may have commited my first crime without even knowing it....It was not intentional by no means I am not that type of person. I swiped my card, I swear. After reviewing my bank statement this morning the gas fill-up I made 3 days ago has not went through to my bank.

So does that mean I drove-off without paying??? and no-one came after me?

Or could it be an apoligy from the station for not having receipt paper at the pump? If that is the case Thank You!

2 comments:

K said...

I did it once in Bloomfield Hills without knowing. The pump credit card machine didn't work. FREE GAS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep looking- did it not show at all, not even 1$? Sometimes they put a teaser out there that shows on yoru statement for 1$. The true amount shows up later...