Friday, July 27, 2007

"Thrill of the Hunt"

Yesterday after work I finally decided to get an oil change, or quick lube (which my sister and I have decided sounds so dirty even if you don't say it in a provocative way). If you read my last post procrastination is one of my best qualities and it has been 4 months and 4,000 mile since my last quick lube. So we went to the dealership in town because they sent me a coupon in the mail oil change with tire rotation and 24 point safety check $24.95! Nothing like a great deal at the quick lube. Except when you walk up town to grab a bite to eat and notice this!!!!!

Could it really be a DOLLAR TREE!! Yes it is and the grand opening is this coming Monday! So Morgan and I ran up to the window to take a peek inside and left our finger prints all over the glass as if we were marking our territory(lick,lick). Oh the bright and shiny new plates and glasses the full isle of wrapping paper, bags and ribbon! The cleaning supplies and wall of kitchen utensils! My excitement is not over exaggerated in the least. This place is serious about deals!

Where everything's $1.
Walk into one of our stores and it hits you immediately: this is a place where shopping is fun. We call it "Thrill of the Hunt". We have worked hard to create an environment where our customers can discover new treasures every week. Where entire families can enjoy looking for that special something.
My money tree is in FULL Bloom......Let's GO SHOPPING!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh. Ok. Remind me not to take you to an outlet store. EVER.

Anonymous said...

Where is this store? You know how I am with my Dollar Stores!!

K said...

Window-licker.

The 311 Boys Mom said...

I get an oil change, oh about evey 9,000-10,000 miles.

Just to lazy! :)

Not a big Dollar Store fan; except for the gift bags :)

Kinda like TJ Maxx; too much stuff all cluttered together.

The 311 Boys Mom said...

see hair ;)