Friday, August 3, 2007

The week has been short,

but the weekend I feel will be shorter. As I finally take a breathe to refresh my blog, I want to apologize to all of you who come here daily for a dose of entertainment. I have been very busy with work and as I procastinate the inevidable. I have 10 more days to prepare myself for our quality audit, and then 10 days after that the State decided to audit us at work too. So I really should be spending my time preparing for those two important days but feel putting a smile on your face is more important. After all I want to keep you coming back for more next week when I am hoping to have a little more time or not. Not to mention I have found time to join a celebrity league (yeha that is me girlnxtdoor)where I am totally kicking some ass and found myself talking to much smack, some of you may not come here after all is said and done because you will totally dis-own me and write me off!
No hard feelings it is just a game and if I can win even if it isn't worth any value but to say I won than I will feel I have accomplished something in life.
Considering my chaotic life after work is moving at the speed of light and continues to feel like Groundhog Day over and over again. I have managed to fit in shopping after work this week, a birthday party for my mother in-law, and prepare to run with the cougars this weekend I will leave you with these cute pics I downloaded for the month of July.
My baby is 9 months old that means in 3 months I will be preparing for a 1 year old birthday party that will require more time than I can juggle I am sure. Morgan continues to delight me with her own personality, and reminds me that I don't have to clean up right away after dinner but play on the floor with her and give her endless kisses and nibble on her toes.
Mommy went to the Tigers game and all I got was this empty boomba cup;that still tastes a little like vod-KA;
A makes me yell DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! while waving it in the air!

2 comments:

K said...

She is having as much fun with the cup as Mommy did!!

Anonymous said...

Almost as much fun as mommy. ALMOST.