Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Brain Buster

"Good Morning (insert company name I work for), how can I help you?"
Man on other end calling from PRIVATE call - "Are you a good girl or bad girl?"
"Who is this?"
"I will tell you if you answer my question first"
perplexed"I am not answering unless you tell me who this is"
"Are you a good girl or bad girl?"
"Look I don't know who this is but it to early for me to play this game, are you calling the right number?"
"Well maybe you can tell me if you wear a thong?"
"Uhhhhh-what?"
obviously he does not know me or he would know that my flabby ass is not wearing a thong!
"I'll tell you who this is if you answer the question"
"Sorry I don't answer those questions unless I am sure I know who I am talking to, I am hanging up now"
"no wait really are you a good girl or bad girl?"
"Have a nice day this is the part where I hang up on you" *click*

Who calls to ask these kinds of things on a Monday at 7:30am? I thought phone sex was only performed on drunk dial, (obviously his weekend is running a little overtime.)

1 comment:

K said...

He obviously knows you are a HOT BAD GIRL!!!