Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Put a plug in it

Oh HI remember me the girl who used to post several times a week and give you an update livin the life single mom style. Oh good you do remember me, so sorry I have been distant but it doesn't mean I stopped loving you. It is just, well I have another life it is called a job, one that has required way more time than I had to give and one thing had to go(for awhile) but I am hoping there is no hard feelings and we can go on as usual and you can leave me a comment or two just to let me know you are there or here....whatever. So now that we have cleared the air let me tell you what has been up.
The work has been busy and call me Ms. Procrastination I waited one week from the Quality Audit to get everything done from ooohhhh a year ago, and at times I felt my brain might self combust because of the outstanding plugging of information I was trying to get it to process in such a short period of time. I made it through (obviously) with no major or minor incidents, so we can continue as a company that is registered ISO 9001:2000 compliant. Do I hear your clapping?? GREAT! That is what I intended you all to do.
Life in my world of single mom-hood is awesome. My beautiful 10 month old daugther continues to amaze me on her strength to stand on EVERY.THING. and will let go and stand wobbling from side to side with her 5 teeth grin until her tiny legs give out. Not only is standing on everything seem like second nature to her, she crawls as if she knew how to do it all along. One day she just got down on all fours and took off and the rest is history. Although she does not test me on touching things(that are not to be touched with tiny hands), I have warned her a couple times of the danger and you would have thought I took her box of Cheerios away with the wailing and crocodile tears(OH the DRAMA)! But hey someone has to be the bad guy.
My divorce is coming along and have been requested to take part in the SMILE Program with the SD. A whole 2 hours of my life sitting in a room with the SD and being pecked with the importance of parenting time and how to deal with your ex without waving a kitchen knife at his genitals in front of the child, should be time well spent I am sure. After that by October the marriage should be dissolved and life as being single and not having to deal with picking the dirty underwear out of his pants ever again can resume as it once did before.
In other news I have been suckered into playing another game of FaFaRazzi, a game for the mentally challenged in the world of celebrities, so far I am doing great in last place. I have been web trolling planning my big come back but all the juicy people have been taken by other folks on the league and no-one is willing to trade (self-centered bityches)! The game has made me more competitive than I once thought I was, and a little catty.
Speaking of cats, I don't think mine will be bugging me for food at 5:30am anymore while I am trying to load the car and leave for work....as I shut the door of the car the cats tail was in the way....(not to be mistaken as cruelty please) but she acts as if I don't ever feed her she might have deserved it but I did feel pretty bad. I am sure there will be no hard feelings when I return from work and she is begging me again.
I will be holding another open house this weekend(2825 Werner) on Sunday and while I am at church spending a little extra time praying to God to help me SELL the damn thing, maybe you can put out an extra word and a potential buyer so I can move on with my life in a more orderly fashion living closer to work and daycare and you and peace will come over and have a beer on my new patio!!!!! Or maybe you can just pray for me too.
In the meantime I will have to get back to my job and get ready for the State Audit that takes place next week, which I have little to no time to prepare for and do not know what to expect. So wish me luck with that.
I will try to be more prompt in updating this blog, so please stop by again and the lazy whore in me will try and bring pictures next time. I have a whole other story to tell of a tale about 4 woman, a homemade bottle of baileys, and 24 or more cans of beer on a wall, with a boat. Good times, good times. See you soon!!

2 comments:

K said...

hhhhhmmmmmmm...... homemade Bailey's yummmmmmmmyyyyyyy

The 311 Boys Mom said...

Better check to make sure you didn't break the tail; seriously, I rescued a cat & its tail was broken, had I known it coulda been fixed, but I didn't (needed to get part amputated) & its very painful & may need amputaion or cause an infection & could kill the little guy............I sound funny, but I'm serious. Sorry :)

Uhm, bailey, beer & a boat????

I'm juealous, but not enough to go out, I get to guilty leaving the boys with their VERY FUN father, who lays onteh couch watcing TV or sleeping when home.

& I get to drunk to quick---after about 1& 1/2 beers--sad, I know!

Wedding/honeymoon last drinking fun time! MAY 2005!!!! I"m such a loser, I used to be an excellent drinker!