Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Letter from the Dog

It has been almost 11 months since You small human like creature have entered my space. I used to run the show around here, the bigger humans lavished me with non-stop attention, gave me treats and took me places(oh I miss the DQ with the vanilla sundaes). In the past 11 months I have been yelled at to stop hovering over you, stop sniffing you, stop licking you, and most of all to get away from your high chair. Before the only time I ever got yelled at was when someone came to visit because I get so excited all 90lbs of me had to lung at the human entering, I guess I still get yelled at for that too. Now this new technique you have perfected the one where you stand on two legs and try to squeeze my face with your tiny little paws is not so much fun either. Not to mention the yelling into my face DAAAAHHH. If I ever so bark in the house I get thrown outside. I am not so sure this turn of events was in the contract when I came home from the pound. I do know that I like this spot on the couch it gives me a good view of what is going on in the kitchen and a good view of the TV. I can understand why you would want to climb up on this end of the couch. However I am not sure I like you so much(attention hog) not that I would do anything to you, but will give you warning I am sensitive to the pulling of the tail. I will continue to sit here until the bigger human finds some excuse to put me in my room or make me go outside. Probably because your fingers still smell like cheerios and I lick them. Can't you just go play with the toys they give you? Love, Cujo

2 comments:

K said...

Poot Cujo.... so deprived... just wait until she can really climb over him, he might like the attention then!

Morgan's Mom said...

don't let the poor dog fool you, she has full run of a 2200 sq ft house all day while the humans sit in traffic!