Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DWF

Thirty something looking for WM D or S, perferably taller than 5' 6" because I like to wear heals, can be dark, blonde, greying or bald, no back or ear hair, great eyes, and teeth. MUST enjoy spending time with children, movies, dinner, quiet nights at home, is not afraid of family functions or going to weddings. References upon request and be prepared to be throughly inspected by family and many girlfriends for approval. If interested you can contact me a (LOV)EST-INKS!!

It is official I am divorced as of 8:55am today, the judgement was quick and simple. Motion has been approved by the judge and we can go about our lives in an orderly fashion. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers. Now if I can just get a place of my own and find a new normal I will be well on my way to recovering from this whole ordeal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it. That's all your giving as details to this sordid affair? What kind of bull crap is that? I pay good money to be entertained by your life and I want a refund!

Just kidding- hope you are doing ok.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you. I know you will find your new normal very soon. For the Lord will deliver you from this and lift you on time.

K said...

when have you ever had normal???

The 311 Boys Mom said...

New Normals can be nice

I'm not sure what to say, Congrats, I'm sorry
Eff him! what a loser, his loss.......they keep coming to mind.............how about Hope you're OK, need me let me know?!?!

OH, I got it, this is a sure fire fix (my sister insists)

"YOU NEED A FALL BACK GUY, JUST FOR THE SEX!!! NEVER LET HIM STAY ALL NIGHT!!!!"

the widom of a single 24 yr old.......but actually sounds pretty good

K said...

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:1

Anonymous said...

I have no back/ear hair, am very attractive and think you look great...is 13 too young???

Anonymous said...

Well is it? Waiting with a patient heart...anonymous....

Anonymous said...

i am still waiting on your reply...the good thing is im 14 now...i have waited these months out patiently, i know our love could endure...if you want i can come to america to meet you? so please tell me is my age too young?

Anonymous said...

look seriously its been nearly a year...the least you could do is reply to my messages...you are breaking my heart!!! is 14 too young? because i will be 15 in November...so yeah, we could just say im 16....please...it could work!

xxooxxoo :)