Thursday, December 13, 2007

Welcome Back

My dear young sister and I were having a conversation last night on the way home from the store it involved sitcoms now on DVD, it went a little something like this;
sis - Steve[boyfriend] has been bringing home movies or DVD's that he has been getting good deals on at work.
me - oh yeha like what?
sis - like older movies and shows from wwwaaaayyy back, like I never heard of and maybe you have "Welcome Back Cooter" or something like that?
me- Kotter
sis - what? I don't know it looks really old, it says John Trovolta is in it
me - Kotter you mean Welcome Back Kotter
sis - oh that makes more sense HA! followed by uncontrolled giggling all the way home
me - of course it does
Welcome Back, welcome back,welcome bbbaaaacckkk!
Don't tell me you can't sing the title and it doesn't ring back in your head. Your welcome now go about your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly how old is this "young" sister?

Anonymous said...

OOOHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, I know that show, Mr. Kotter. Yes, Horshack. We know