Wednesday, February 6, 2008

All Jacked up on Hannah Montana

I have fallen subject to the Hannah Montana band wagon, heaven HELP me!!
I promised my 11 year old God-child a viewing experience at the IMAX theather when Hannah Montana Concert in 3D arrived, not knowing the frenzy of screaming little people I would encounter. This past weekend just so happened to be the weekend for such an event. I got my tickets a week early and the only shows not SOLD OUT were early 10am or 9:45pm, so I settled for the late show knowing Lyd(God-child) would be up! To complete the experience my Aunt stopped at the local Wal-mart(that is Hannah Montana club gear central) on their way out to my place for a concert t-shirt. WHOA! at least it is pink and black and can be turn inside out!
We arrived at the theather an hour early where more than a hand full of moms were all ready standing in line to get dibs on good seats. Lucky for us there were only two of us and there just so happened to be two seats center toward the top. Only 40 more minutes until show time! Just before the movie started the lights flickered and 700 ear piercing screams filled the room, including the 8 yr old boy next to me. Of course Disney had to preview an upcoming 3D movie because they knew the 36 million Miley was pulling in for one weekend wasn't enough. There was also the U2-3D concert that I am so going to see! The Hannah movie of course was just like being at the concert on stage, and I will let you draw your own imagination as to how you view a 15 yr old making way more money than I can count and traveling to far more cities than I would ever want to go.
The way I see it, it is preparing me for the next 18 years of my life, Morgan I am sure will be suckering me into teeny booper, media made idols soon enough.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. you guys look GREAT!!! what a super godmother!

K said...

you guys must have been the best dressed girls there!

Anonymous said...

Rock on Girl Friend. How super of you to treat her so special. You made a memory she will never forget. You are so COOL>

Kellie Bray said...

Come back to the light.....and take me with you! I think I have a purple Wiggles shirt...Help me!!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

Ah, yes, concerts.....Brandon was at 6 before he was 8, plus sporting events (Red Wings, Vipers, etc).

He;s goin to Kid Rock tonight with his girl..First concert without an adult.....I'm a little sad about it...He'll be 16 in a month, & I know its fine, but he truely doesn't need me for everything
(BTW< Britney was so bad, he asked ot leave because our earplugs didn't even help)