Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Angel

While I am trying to regain concisiousness from being up all hours of the last 2 nights tending to a baby who has developed croup. I stumble across the hallway every hour, having to check on Morgan everytime she coughs to make sure she hasn't coughed up a lung and stopped breathing. I am back at work and will leave you with a couple cute pics taken a couple weekends ago when my Aunt and God-child came over for a visit and brought a cute little sled for Morgan. This was the first time Morgan was out in the snow.(just a side note the blanket was mine when I was a baby and somewhere there is a pic similar of me in a sled) The sled provided much entertainment for all including the dog who would not leave the baby alone anywhere in the yard. To bad lately the extreme cold has settled the last few days, fresh air would be nice.After sledding the afternoon messy hair and all a bowl full of snow tastes good!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some really great pictures.

K said...

that makes snow and cold look fun :)