Thursday, January 24, 2008

OOOHHHH Pretty

If you scratch your finger right here and put your nose over it and take a big sniff.......ooooooooooh can you smell it???? yeha that is the smell of something good happenin' round here. As you can see I have been playin around with new backgrounds, fonts and colors oh my!! Adding a little something extra to the reason I stick around here and continue to draw in so much attention and fan mail from all of you. I am in the process of getting some new pics put up of my ever changing lil peanut. If she would just sit still long enough without wanting to take the camera from me, which happens when she hears the damn thing chime(to turn the camera on) which then begins a vicious circle of here Mommy take the picture and see there is Morgan's nose and one eye isn't that cute(rrrrrr)!!
Did I mention I am getting a day to myself this Saturday? I probably just jinxed it but hey I am looking forward to going into a store and browsing and touching things without having to worry about it breaking.

No comments: