Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Everything MUST Go!

I am still trying to sell my house in a market that is way less than probable(a friendly reminder sent by my realtor this afternoon via e-mail). I have tried to think positively and use the Secret to bring energy to lure in a potential buyer. I did see someone taking a flyer out of the box in the front yard Sunday, before the damn dog chased the man into his car. Without sounding desperate do you think it is to much to hire magicans, elephants, and the motorcycle ball of death to perform on the front lawn to draw in more attention to the place??? Maybe the elephants are a little over the top, but seriously I need to get out of this house. I will take any offer, just as long as you keep the dog!

3 comments:

K said...

The motorcycle ball of death saved The Simpsons in the The Simpsons Movie... it can't hurt to try :)

Anonymous said...

K is right. And how could Homer Simpson be wrong?

Aren't you supposed to bury something in your front or back yard to help sell a house? Not a dog bone, or a lost treasure, but some kind of saint? I'm sure that'd be easy to do in the dead cold of a Michigan winter.

The 311 Boys Mom said...

we jsut hit foreclosure on the Ypsi house & are in talks with the Mortage Co's (2 loans) to short sale.

Someone who buys forclosed houses offered us (& we told the bank--only offer ever) $180,000- We owe $209,000.

We'll see.

Its still up for sale, rent, lease, lease to own. . . . . WHATEVER

GOod luck!