Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Moon

Last night before tucking my baby into bed we viewed the moon in all its bright fullness from almost every room in the house. Morgan thought it was the funniest thing that every window we looked out there it was "The MOoooN"!! It is so refreshing that something so simple can bring such joy to the eyes of babes. Share the moon with your little one today, you'll be happy you did.
Now for a nursery ryhme my boss taught me for Morgan;
I see the Moon, and the Moon see me!
God Bless the Moon, and God bless me!
For all you astrology fans out there here is a guide to the Total Lunar Eclipse that happens tonight. I just happened to stumble across it looking for moon pictures. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

K said...

I heard about the eclipse tonight, but I'll bet I'll be too cold to go outside and watch it!!

Anonymous said...

K- there are these things. Called WIN-DOWS. I watched the eclipse through one of them high tech fangled things.