Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Cut

the moment you ALL have been waiting for...........................
the back of my new haircut, much shorter than I am used to and layered
the front not much different than the style I had before it just blends better
and the sassy look just in case mr. right is looking

The thing about my new haircut is that I don't have to spend so much time curling it, because it is layered I apply product and during the blow dry process a round brush holds the style and it is good to go!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look like Glamour Shots photos.

Anonymous said...

Shorter! Go even shorter I love it!

K said...

I do love it too!

Kellie Bray said...

It looks beautiful...of course!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

Beautiful!!

you should do it a little shorter int eh back, btu keep the length in the front....kind of stacked, but a long stacked look.

I jsut round brudh mine now too.

I need hightlights & a trim....but I'm trying to grow it out again...I'm also thinking bands.....haven't had those in 15+ yrs.

Kellie Bray said...

311 mom...stop drinking while typing. Just Kidding..Ha

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

It looks great! I agree with diva---go shorter!!! Longer in front, shorter in back...that style is so "in" right now and it looks good on everyone! You go girl.... :)