Friday, May 2, 2008

Frolicking Friday

I'm gonna start titling my posts saucy sassy names so I don't give anyone the wrong impression of me. I am not bitter, angry, or hold any grudge to anyone who gives me constructive criticism. I can take it I am a big girl and know when to turn away and dodge situation that may seem harmful. Thank all of you for your comments and I will now move on and talk more about Morgan.

Morgan is in daycare and has been for almost a year. Though out this past year the girl has been sick, mostly with whatever the other five kids at daycare have. Cough, Cold, Flu, Pink Eye, thank goodness she has dodged the ear infection bullet. At least once a month something gets pasted along that cost me $25 for a trip the doctor and $10 to the Meijer pharmacy. It should be no surprise to me that she is sick again, but this time four days after the trip to the doctor Monday, where the doctor said she is fine just a cough give her the decongestant from last time!

Yesterday morning after her bottle as usual she will lay in bed with me and cuddle and slowly wake. Only yesterday morning after five minutes of peaceful slumber I was puked on!! and then tried to remove us from the bed without soiling the sheets I just changed the night before only to be puked on again, and once more on her bedroom floor while I tried to change her out of her pajamas and me out of the night clothes I had on. The fever didn't show up until the afternoon and into the evening, and was still hanging around 99' this morning. Her appetite has seemed to regain consciousness so I took her to my mother in-law, where she has been feeling better.

I am hoping that the queasy feeling I am getting right now has nothing to do with the flu, and has something to do with the fact that I woke at 4 am this morning and am in need of a nap. There goes the trip to Kohls to spend my $20 gift card on a hot new number for Saturday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids never get sick when it's convenient...

Kellie Bray said...

I hear ya...I got a note saying some kid has the chicken pox and all the kids now need to be watched for fever and dots, etc. Worse partis...my hubby has never had them, so if it makes its way here...we may be doomed!

Anonymous said...

Come on. Quit stalling and get onto Saturday night already.