Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back Peddle Thursday

OK so you all think I am some type of home wreckin tramp???!!! The mini-skirt and stripper shoes all a joke people. COME ON! You are entitled to your own opinions, but geez did you have to take me so seriously??!! Perhaps I made my last post seem desperate and maybe I should not have mentioned that BTC is single and dating.

Is is so wrong for me to have dinner with an old friend and share conversation?

I am not trying to break up anyones relationship nor would I ever want to make someone feel the way I did not to long ago. This friend BTC is well aware of what I have been through, and I hope that he puts those feelings into consideration when he asked me if I wanted to hang out. If in the course of our time out together it is implied that I may be the other woman I am driving myself right home.

Please forgive me if I sounded as if I was planning my next future with an exisiting friend. At the time of the post I was just excited to have the opportunity to go out with someone of the opposite sex and have some fun. Thank you to my BFF&A for calling me and reassuring me of my common sense judgement over people and she knows I have considered my risk.

***I do appreciate your comments and advice, I did ask for it. I know you are all just looking out for my best interest.

5 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

WOW. You wanted advice and you told us about him and I think we all love you and didn't want you to stick your foot where it has been stuck before. I am not sure why you sound so angry. If you want to go, then go...you are a grown woman and you are very smart and I know you know what you are doing, maybe next time you should skip the part where you want our advice if you are not ready to hear it. I think we all wrote only with your well being in mind.

Kellie Bray said...

I still love you even if you are mad or not

K said...

how did I miss out on this uproar... just because I have a cold and slept a few hours yesterday?

I would like you to go on your first date with a man who isn't dating anyone else.

you do what you want, but that is my wish for you !

Just a Chick in Michigan said...

If you're anything like me, you'll seek advice from everyone, hear their arguments and then do what you want to do anyways. Maybe he's Mr. Right Now. Maybe he's Mr. In The Future. Maybe he's Mr. Wrong. How about...we wait for the next update to find out what happens? I think that's what I'll do. No advice to give except to "Live Your Life" girl....it's yours to live and none of ours to judge.

Superstar said...

OK, I just commented on the last post. Now, I'm confused. Is he broken up with the other girl or not? If they are broken up, then go out with him. If they are not, then he'd be cheating. Pretty simple stuff. IF they are taking a break and dating other people, then go ahead and hang out with him. Just be honost and make sure he is too. you're no dummy. You know what to do. And I don't think you're angry. Love ya,