Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New and Improved

Morgan and I had our pictures taken together on the first of June by a photographer. I wanted to capture some pics of us together candidly and in a nice park setting. My photographer (who is also my realtor) suggested Heritage Park in Shelby Township, what a great choice. He said on some weekends people are lined up for wedding photos, I can understand why. So take a look around the place ooooooo-aaaaahhhh-hehehe we look pretty cute together don't you think? As much as I would love to show you all 93 pieces of photography I am limited on time and energy on a thing called work. Hope you enjoy the little taste of our fun filled day at the park.
At the top of the page yeha that is My Girl and Me, over there on the right is My Girl's true colors always playful sticking out her tongue but this one really got a chuckly out of me;
Then of course there is this flower picture that is priceless;
In this one we are pointing at the geese that came pretty close;
Beautiful scenery at this park with plenty of picture taking opportunity;

7 comments:

Your Special Cake! said...

those are so gorgeous! Makes me want to go out and take pics of my kids! She's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

you're both absolutely beautiful.
VERY photogenic...

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love, the new pictures, you guys are so beautiful! I love you both

Anonymous said...

Praise God for his wonder and creativity. Thank Him for the creation of YOU and Her and also the great flowers and animals. The photo shoot seems as if it went perfect. Glad you shared the pictures. tmp

K said...

too bad you guys are both so unattractive!!! that is amazingly beautiful!!!!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

beautiful pics...I'm sooo jealous;

I wanna do that with my fam/kids. MAybe you could share his name & PRICE so I can see what I can do!!!

****Brandon's health is good again, shingles is just about passed,thanks for asking.....I know his grades suck, but I see them just getting better!

T$ said...

OH MY GOSH. I haven't been to your website in a while, and I open it up to see the photo of you two at the park. SHUT UP. You are too much beauty in one place.....SO CUTE!