Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reward 1 M&M

"Warning"
This post is not for everyone especially those who don't like to talk about bodily functions. Some of you may not find it as amusing as I do but this is my blog and I can talk shit if I want too.
This just in as of 1:10pm

Morgan's daycare provider called and the conversation went a little something like this;

D/C : "Michelle, Morgan has something to tell you, hold on..."

Me : "ok"

Morgan : "I POOpt da Potty"

Me : welling up with tears & pride "GOOD GIRL honey, great job"

D/C : "Morgan said she was pooping during her lunch so I took her to the potty seat, and the rest is history!" "Morgan you get an M&M, great job"

My girl who will be 21 months on Saturday POOPED on the BIG GIRL potty!! This job might be easier than I thought......but don't quote me on that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo freakin jealous right now, i have a 23 month old and 7 month old poopers over here, and it aint in no potty thats forsure, you are the luckiest mom @ these parts! xoxo

Anonymous said...

girls are WAAAAYYYYY easier. my oldest was trained by 18 months!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Morgan, such a monumental day---POOP.
This is your blog you can post what you want to....do you hear the song?
You didn't ask but here is my advice, do rush it. Make it something casual and do give m&m, gummy fish, fruit snacks ....whatever her reward is.

T$ said...

Awesome! Now wait for the next EVEN BIGGER MILESTONE-when she can wipe her own butt.