Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Morgan and I finally took a trip "up north" to Oscoda. I have been wanting to go all summer but just couldn't pick the right time. I was glad that BFF&A had suggested we go for the last weekend of the summer. So glad we did the weather was perfect all weekend and with the exception of a few hundred ants in the cabin(all under extermination) we didn't need to use the heater or be stuffed inside because of rain. We did go up on Saturday and only stayed two nights but it was so worth the trip. Morgan viewed her first fireworks, that she would recall as thunder in the sky. Her heart was so full of joy that she could run down the beach in the sand as fast as she could and yell "I runnin" as fast as her little legs would take her. We spent a little time at the beach park swinging and sharing the slide.

BFF&A had her side kick Alex-an-Der with her, he had a great time too. He especially liked to just hang out at the cabin and play on the wood fence in the neighbors yard. I can't believe I captured a moment of Morgan hugging Alex-an-Der as she seemed to want to tell him what to do every once in awhile. "Come here Alex-an-Der" "no-no Alex-an-Der" "Sit Down Alex-an-Der" I just don't know where she gets the bossy-ness from.

I will ohhhh and ahhhhh you with some cute photos. Hope your week is picking up I have to go lie down I still have jet leg from to much fun!











4 comments:

K said...

I'm insanely jealous, but it looks like you guys all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

morgan has a career as a britney impersonator in that second picture...

Anonymous said...

You are the best mommy evar!

Anonymous said...

Awwe, those are sooo cute! B.F.F.& A