Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Meandering #14

Do you ever have a weekend where you just felt like it came and went? The weekend that by Sunday night you felt like you should have done this and should have done that? It seems I got myself into a bit of a slump a halt if you will to be productive, I blame it on the fall timeline. The early sunset and the late sunrise, it feels like it is dark all the time, has put an early blah in blah, blah, BLAH! I need to kick myself into a new routine anyone got any ideas? what do you do when your steam has run low?

I guess I am tired of responsibility trying to sell a house, pay bills, looking for a place to live when the time comes to leave the house I have known, single motherhood, and not having someone to bitch about not replacing the light bulb in the garage. I know this too shall pass and I have to stop trying to control everything, but damn it is hard.

6 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

Uh oh...maybe we are in the same mood today. Don't read my blog today because it will NOT be a boost for you...lol

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad I have a husband/third child, and if my lightbulb was out, I would end up changing it myself after I told him for a week to do it!
xoxoA

K said...

Sounds like you need some fun! How about a GNO on Saturday night? I'm coming in town for Alli's birthday party on Sunday. Maybe we can do something?

Anonymous said...

I think my bathroom repairs started when??? Oh yeah, July...2007 or 2006...I can't really recall now, but it still ain't done!

Somehow, chipping wood out in a forest nobody sees is much more important.

Anonymous said...

You are strong and have been doing so much for so long. I know you work to get everything done and done well. I think you need to have some encouragment~ but where your going to find it on a daily basis I am not really sure. But know you are loved and apprieciated. I know this weekend at Hearts at Home will be a fantastic boost for your body and soul. We are going to relax and enjoy. TMP

Anonymous said...

You are superwoman without the super powers. So, it's not surprising you should need a break. Remember, one of the commandments is to keep a sabbath day. Do you know what that means? God actually COMMANDS us to take a day of rest after 6 of work. A day to recharge, reflect on Him, honor Him, and get our minds off the to-do list. You may not get one weekly because of your obligations, but never feel guilty for taking one when you can!