Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Madge

Awesome!! It seems though Madge may have been a little un-impressed by the number of people who did show up for the show, because she did not start until almost 10pm! We arrived in the D around 6:30pm to get good parking and find our seats before the show that was suppose to start at 7:30pm, with no opening act, just a DJ to spin old school. After four beers(over priced), a pretzel for dinner(also over priced), many potty runs, and being moved out of our seats for being in the wrong section, after being upgraded to fill lower seats. Madonna walked out on stage and gave it 2 the D! She looked awesome though all 6 wardrobe changes, I was a little disappointed she did not sing my anthem HOLIDAY, but a radio rendition played while we left the stadium.
Right now I am tired from not getting home until almost 1am and waking up late for work. The boss wants me to make a power point presentation that I have never in my life created before. It seems that it is my punishment for being 45 minutes late and smelling of $7.50 beer. Check back later for more photos from the night still nestled away in my camera.

5 comments:

K said...

SWEET!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a good time, we had a holiday and we celebrated! xoxo A

Anonymous said...

Well, it's better then smelling of 50 cent beer.

Power Point will be easy for a smart cookie like you.

Anonymous said...

10pm is past my bedtime on a school night...

Kellie Bray said...

I am glad you had fun...you deserve it!