Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Meandering #19

What do you mean it is Monday already?? I felt my weekend was one big compressed week in the span of two days! Let's make a list of things I didn't do this weekend it will be shorter;
- grocery shopping but we were not home long enough to eat
- shopping for a new shirt/outfit to see Madonna tomorrow night
(well I am not actually meeting Madonna just seeing her concert) (where there will be other adults who look not so single mom like)
- hair salon to get my ever so overdue locks cut
See if there is anything in between that short list I am sure I was there or did that whatever that may be.
My daughter thinks that when ever she doesn't see me it means I am at work, including putting her to bed. The other night she layed down in her bed and after sayin "nite mommie" she softly said "go to work". According to her I worked ALOT this weekend, cause it seems the times she was with me she was either napping or being passed to another family member. I plan to make it up to her this week, by only planning the concert tomorrow night. Why is it so darn hard to be a single mom and work full time and still have a social life???
Things that we did do in between the non-stop rain would include a birthday party, a purse party, bowling, church, and a Circus!! Your tired right, so glad I am not the only one.

3 comments:

Kellie Bray said...

I am beyond tired. My head is pounding and I am going back to bed...more power to ya momma!

Anonymous said...

Holiday...Celebrate...It Will BE SO NICE!!LOL xoxoxo A

Anonymous said...

Hey, we went to the circus too!! Dean liked the dogs the best. Go figure.