Friday, January 23, 2009

Enquiering Minds

To set the record straight my profile status still remains "single". Good news for that 14 year old stalker that haunts this place from time to time, and the answer still is NO if your wondering if I am ever going to talk your mother to see if it is Ok to come to the United States.
I did not find an old boyfriend on Facebook just an old friend who is a boy, he delivered my mothers newspaper for 3 years, on his scooter, and lived kiddie corner from us, and we held hands once after I broke up with his best friend. We have lots of memories together but faded apart after I got married and had to be responsible and devoted, blah, blah, blah.
My Match.com profile is still up but I refuse to pay for it. I get a few winks which is free and only 2 out of 3,976 times my profile has been viewed have the men been wink back worthy. To justify $60 to be winked at by men that are old enough to hang with my Dad is not worth it to me, I would rather sit at the local tavern and spend $10 for a couple beers and get the same effect. I guess what I am trying to say is I really haven't put myself out there long enough to resort to the measures of the Internet.
Thank you "A" for throwing out that bone and giving everyone a little something to nibble at, I think it is funny. I must be looking desperate these days to have such a large cheering section on my dating life. I will say this I have plans two weekends in a row to mingle with other adults and throw myself out there. Who knows this blog might be getting a whole lot more interesting.

4 comments:

K said...

We will be at a tavern tonight, make sure you look nice. I will of course look like s*&% because I have had a heck of a week and need a vacation, but I will be smiling, hopefully :)

Anonymous said...

K, if you are at a tavern, you'll be smiling. Have a fun time girls! And let me know the next time you get together in the Richmond area...maybe I can get G'ma to watch the toddler for a bit.

Anonymous said...

LoL! I love you hunnie! xoxoA

Anonymous said...

hey, we all just want to live vicariously through you love life...