Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SUN

I think Morgan said it best this morning, "Momma look the sun came out." Followed by "OH I am so proud of you sun."

Our weekend was eventful, the move went well no one got hurt. The big stuff was moved out and in within 3 hours, the un-packing and organizing has taken up most of my life. On more than one occasion I thought I have to much shit. I wish I could give you more but my mind is exhausted after searching all weekend for my cookie sheets only to find them yesterday in the back of my closet.

So here's to the sun keep shining so I can eventually open a window to clear the rest of the dust that hasn't settled yet.

3 comments:

Fer said...

no fair! we had sun yesterday, but not today...

Anonymous said...

All those boxes. We have so much stuff!!!. I say don't keep what you won't use, but we all need cookie sheets. I have like 8. don't tell Char.
Email me your new address. Love ya Sista.
tmp

Diva Me said...

When do we get too pictures of the new digs? Not like you have anything better to do.