Monday, April 6, 2009

New Zip Code

We are here, we are here, we are here!! The photos I am about to show you were the morning before the big move in, the place has changed considerably with furniture, photos, clothes, and food. It has been just over a week since we have been here and each night feels cozier than the night before. Morgan had two melt downs earlier this week demanding to go home and that she no longer wanted to be at the condo. No matter how I tried to explain to her we live at the condo now she needed more. It wasn't until I took her to the old house that has been gutted and left for dead with more than a few SD belongings(left behind by him not me), that she decided it was best to live at the condo that had furniture and wasn't as messy as the house she once lived in and there were toys and a big girl bed. We continue to settle in and get used to the new sounds a different place makes and the fact that we have neighbors on the other side of the wall and not 5 acres away it is becoming home and I love it. A few more refreshing changes, the grocery store is two miles away, a gallon of milk is at the corner, the tap water doesn't taste like sulfur, and the heat............the heat is natural gas and does not require a fill every two weeks along with a scraping my lower gut and wallet!
Morgan's bedroomstanding in the living room looking into the kitchenhallway looking into the toy room, stairs to the basement on the right
my bedroom where I slept one night on the floorthe cute kitchen looking into the front room
the front room with a beautiful view of the open backyard and deck

5 comments:

Fer said...

WOW! that looks so big.
the idea of a new place is exciting & frightening @ the same time...

Anonymous said...

I love love love it! Cant wait to come and visit and its closer! xoxo A

Kellie Bray said...

party time...housewarming!!!

Diva Me said...

I think your condo is bigger than my house! Looks amazing!

superstar said...

This looks beautiful! I'm jealous of your space :) Not really though, I could NOT be more happy for you and can't wait to visit.