Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Go fly a Kite

A few weeks ago we were invited by my good friend dr. Bray to a kite flying event. The day seemed made for kite flying, wind gusts of 40+ seemed like perfect weather to take a two year old and her dollar store kite for a whirl. It seems the whole city of C-Twp was there to par-take in the activities of food, music, pet a goat, ride a train, and hang out in the vehicles of law enforcement. A great time was had by all, thanks dr.Bray and family. (dr.Bray you have permission to take your adorable photo of you and your son from this site) Oh did I mention the thunderstorm that rolled in and we made it to the car before the monsoon let loose. But enough about that let's entertain you with pictures shall we?? that and I am about tired it is all I can give you at the moment. What I didn't capture was the kite wrapped around the fence, or my girl finding a mud hole and running in through it not once but three times, also did I mention her future baseball skills sliding chest first on the baseball diamond......I have a tom-boy on my hands tiaras are for princesses, as Morgan would say I not a princess I a BIG girl.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom-boy or not she will always be a princess, because she is a daughter of THE KING. Loved the movie!!!! I don't know if my kids would have held on in those winds. She is a baseball star and strong woman too. love ya tmp

K said...

So cute!!!

Diva Me said...

Dude. You had sex with Elvis? Too cool Man!

Great pictures!!! Looks like Morgan had a blast!