Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back on the Horse

I need to get back on track. The track I was on before I gained 20 pounds then got pregnant gained another 20 pounds, only to lose 20 then now really want to lose 15 or 20 more to be happy with myself. I can't seem to get back to that place where I would go to the gym, drink lots of water, so much water a fish would be jealous, and be able to walk stairs without being winded. I know I have a toddler and she keeps me busy believe me, but the energy at the end of my day is nill. How can I get back to the mind-set of feeling good about my body? I guess most of the time being a working mom I feel guilty putting aside the extra hour for me at the end of the day because I want to spend it with my daughter. I am not a real early riser so getting into a routine in the morning may not work, nor do I like the idea of working out at the end of the day after I put her to bed. So where do I begin, with what will-power can I give myself that will make me feel good about taking time to get in shape?

2 comments:

K8T said...

Girl....I wish I had this answer too....I'm SO with every single word you said....

Diva Me said...

Ahhh working out before work....I did it, but it hurt.
Now that I'm unemployed, the gym is allot easier....many times Dean will even go with me. Can you join a Lifetime with free daycare?? Maybe that is the answer??

And more importantly, you titled your blog Back on the Horse....my lastest post is Back in the Saddle.

Great lazy minds!