Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Celebrity Obsession?

Ok the secret is out, I can't get enough of celebrity gossip! Why am I drawn to read about people I don't even know?? The more I read the more I think I know them! Damn the media for stepping into the lives of those who are more fortunate, only to entertain those of us who wish we had a more exciting life. But what is not exciting about a 3 month old learning to stick out her tongue??
Anyway my home internet page www.msn.com automatically draws you to read up on the latest dirt of the rich and famous. By the way I am sick and tired of seeing and hearing therefore I refuse to read about Paris Hilton!!! The trashy filthy rich broad gets on my nerves!! I think her and Britney could run their own famous trailor park, now that is a Simple Life episode, maybe I could send a suggestion to the producers. Only if I get a cut of the royalties would I watch the show! Enough about the them and on to the real reason for this post................
As you may or may not know and I am not sure it is true Cameron Diaz (a actress by the way I think would be cool to hang out with, she just looks like fun) and Justin Timberlake(who I don't give high marks to because one; he was in a boy band and two; he dated well one of the homewreckers above) are no longer any item. To which I say Cameron darling move on, and according to gossip she has with a man I must say is YUMMY!!!
Insert photo here:
I have never heard of him before but the first look intrigued me to learn more....Kelly Slater is a famous surf boarder. He makes me want to take swim leasons and pretend to want to surf!! It must be the eyes I am a sucker for light eyes, or maybe it is the rough chisled chin and five o'clock shadow. He is irrestible, Cameron should be so lucky!! Kelly Slater there is no bringing sexy back it never left him! And Cameron he is more in your age range, if you are reading this girl take the bait!!! Maybe just one more photo so we can get the effect that he is a surf and not just a pretty face: Weeeeellllll he still is HHHHOOOOOTTT with a surf board! I only hope that Cameron will bring him with her to the next awards show. Until then I will continue to check up on the latest hook-ups and critique them as if I really know what is going on in their lives.
And Cameron if your not going to play with him can you send him my blog and let him know I am a good cook and don't mind drying his shorts after he gets wet!!

Sincerely,
Morgan's Mom -



2 comments:

K said...

wowza!!! he is a hot one!

The 311 Boys Mom said...

DUDE!!! I check in SEVERAL times a day on AOL Celeb. News & TMZ. I"m terrible. I dont' buy the rags, cause I already read it all on the net! But cm's new 'friend' is Dee-lish!!!!! MAkes me wanna put my ring in my pocket or top drawer & run off to Hawaii!!! :)