Thursday, January 25, 2007

Like sand in the hour glass......

These are the days of our lives...............
I can't quite pin point the moment but life has hit me like a ton of bricks. Lately I have had my share of adversity and have laughed at it to keep from crying. I have been chewed up and spit out and still find the strength to move on. As I try to stop it all from coming out, the damn is gonna let loose one day and rain chaos on life as I know it. But I am going to part that water and walk right through it and find strength in something I have no control over.
Little pieces of inspirational information pass in and out of my life everyday. Today it was stronger than most, and that was just the first part of my morning. It started with a smile from a gorgeous baby,who is getting bigger by the minute. I swear I just want to stare at her all day everyday so as not to miss a single hair grow on her head. Then a song on the radio that I have heard before somehow brought tears to my eyes and the chorus was something like this:
"Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, cause I can't do this on my own...."
Then it moved into a note of great news from a friend of mine who had her share of missed fortune and has found herself in a new way of life. To which I am so happy for her and happy to call her friend. Another friend of mine sent a simple note to remember to take a moment to find three things to be thankful for each day. Some days I am thankful for more things and other days not so much. Can I bank the more than good days such as today? The point being here, there is no pause button, rewind, or fast forward things happen on play that suprise even the biggest movie buffs.
Today may you find a piece of hope, faith, and happiness in your lives!

No comments: