Friday, January 26, 2007

Three Months!

Happy Three Month Birthday My ANGEL!!

Can you believe it my baby is three months old today. It is hard to imagine my precious gift has been in the world less than the time it took to make her and has changed so much!! Morgan is growing out of her cranky newborn stage into a smiling, cooing, action faced little person!! Not to mention growing out of her newborn clothes, I have a stack already to put away. At her last appointment she was 10 lbs 3 oz and 21 3/4" long. She is eating really well and is a good burper and tootaronie. Her newest thing is to stick out her tongue. She has always tried to suck on her fingers or fist but now finds them more quickly to help soothe herself. Thank goodness she doesn't like the pacifier. I hate seeing children older than 1 walking around with a pacifier. She really enjoys cooing and laughing when talked to although her attention span is still a min of 5-10 mintues it's the best minutes a mom could ask for!! I always said I would never put my child in front of the TV but Morgan loves Baby Einsten - Mozart video and Noggin(childrens program), Moose and Zee are her favorite. She gets so excited sitting in her swing and watching TV her arms and legs movin, and listening to her laugh is the best. Gives mom about a half hour to get some things done while she is entertained. Our sleep schedule is getting a little better now that she is in her own crib. The longest strecth so far has been 6-7 hours, good news for me. Routine and schedule is key to a happy baby, finding that out as time moves on. Tonight I hope to post some recent pics to this blog, some of bath time just this week that her Auntie took are to cute! So stay tuned.
Have a great weekend, Stay warm!!!

No comments: