Monday, February 5, 2007

Boogers

How can a 2 pound head produce 5 pounds of snot?? My poor baby has been so congested for the last month. Unlike most babies she welcomes the sight of the booger sucker! I just can't spare the details......so after inserting the rubber device up my childs nose not only does it fill the nozzle but continues to oozzz out onto her upper lip. I laugh to stop her from crying so she sees me laughing and I only wish I hand two more hands to snap a picture of her laughing mouth wide open with snot hanging from her lip!! Sick I know but I think this is the only time I will find it amuzing, at 2 or 3 I am sure I will get tried of wiping her nose. So here is the pic after the sucking has stopped, Thanks mom for sucking the shit out so I can breathe!!!! Everytime I see that Mucinex commerical with the dancing boogers I just want to scream "GET OUT OF MY BABY'S HEAD!!" I can imagine she must be miserable, but she smiles and laughs just the same. I love you Morgan, your momma's girl, Tough!

4 comments:

K said...

EEEEWWWW... gross and unbelievably cute at the same time.

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww. I love you guys

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I don't see any of SD in that picture of her!
Unless I could actually see a booger. That would look like SD.

Anonymous said...

there is plenty of snot sucking still going on over here with that little peanut. Maybe I can get them all out and give your fingers (and her nose) a rest tonight.