Monday, February 26, 2007

Dear Diary


Welcome Monday morning......................
Happy 4 months old Morgan! Yes a whole 4 months and you have changed so much that I understand what a seasoned mom says when time goes by to fast!! This morning when I sang the birthday song to you I swear you covered your eyes in embrassment because who sings a birthday song with a towel on their head while putting on their underwear?! your momma! But you cheered in delight when it was over and when I broke into the A-B-C song I could have swore your lips were moving to mock me. I just love mornings when you are full of smiles even though you wet though your diaper and pajamas. You are turning into your own little person your attitude is that of a diva it is your way or there is hell to pay. I have grown accustomed to your schedule of eating when you wake and then spending a couple hours at play or doing your favorite watching TV Noggin, then you get tired and don't like to be rocked to sleep but to be put in bed to kick a little then fall into sleep. You love your naps and take just as much as you need, it may be 30 mins or 4 hours. Bedtime is usually 7pm for you and it gives mommy time to catch up on TIVO, cleaning house, reading a book, or catching up on my own sleep. Most nights you sleep through the night til 5am, sometimes at 2am with a little bit of humming you put yourself back to sleep which is music to my ears, it puts me back to sleep too.
Today at work I finally figured out how to work the digital photo frame I got from Gramma & Grampa G. I can already tell it will be a distraction for me to watch you all day!! As I scrolled through pictures to download from my camera it brought back memories for me to see myself still pregnant in photos when I didn't know you were a little girl. And the day you were born sweet pictures of you and me for the first time as mom and daugther. The first time I put a bib on you it was as big as you covering all 5lb 8oz. Pictures of bath time then and now wow what a big change! Even pictures in your car seat you barely fit in and now we had to adjust the straps to the next level to make it more comfortable for you. (Thanks Aunt Kellie) Eating cereal for the first time sorry it caused you an upset stomach for 3 days, we will try again in a couple weeks, for now you are happy on formula. You have found your fingers and chew on them with much delight to soothe yourself, and I have noticed you like to touch your ears and the back of your hair. And although there was one sighting of you turning over I still haven't seen it, but I am sure you are capable. During playtime you are praticing sitting up and mommy puts toys in your hand but you haven't figured out how to shake them just yet. Can't wait to go home and take more pictures of you tonight.
Hears to you my beautiful daughter so full of sunshine, my only sunshine, my skies are never gray when you are with me. Happy Monday and Happy 4 months old birthday!!
The picture above was taken this weekend during our morning chit chat!

1 comment:

K said...

Happy 4 months old!!!