Tuesday, February 20, 2007

She Rolled Over!!!

Morgan has rolled over!!!!!! Just now as of 10:03am this morning!! Almost four months old (as of next monday) and she has officially rolled over. I know it is a small step for many more to come but I am excited to say the least! I have been warming her up, in the mornings when she wakes I have shown her how to tuck and roll(yes she sleeps on her tummy because that is the way she likes it) She is so smart!!! Call Harvard tell them to make room my baby is on a roll. She also knows where her bumble bees are on the wall in her room. I can be changing her and ask her "where are the bumble bees?" and she laughs and turns her head to see them. I missed the big roll because I am at work but I am happy to have a great baby-sitter and friend who alerts me to all her new milestones. I am blessed that she is not at some daycare where someone who watches children all the time would have blown off the event completely.
Morgan I LOVE YOU and can't wait to witness your new stunt when mommy gets home!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, today it is rolling and who knows maybe we have the next olympic gymnist is being trained each morning by her wonderful and super smart mom to tuck and roll. Good Job Girl Friend. That is exciting news. Give that girl a little smashed banana as a reward!!

K said...

I'll roll over for smashed bananas!!! Good work Morgan. Look at the cheering section your daughter is going to have for her life :)

Anonymous said...

Smashed bananas? All I got for witnessing this grand event was a pile of spit up from Morgan! (P.S. will roll for chocolate)