Thursday, April 19, 2007

Boredom thy name is "WORK"

Ok so what started off as a busy work week has now settled to a screeching hault. Even though there is a general ledger that needs to be balanced, payables that need to be entered and papers to be filed, (things I don't feel like doing) there is boredom. So bored that I wish I was sitting in a meeting with Lucky Mom or My Imaginary Friend. So much boredom that I don't even know what to write in this blog.

I guess I can humor you and say I took a trip to the mailbox thinking it must be warm out, the sun is shining and the birds are singing......but the wind is trippin!!! again!! And after nearly getting smacked in the face with a newspaper page, so much for the thought of walking with the baby tonight after work.

Oh the baby by the way is going to be 6 months old already next thursday!! It seems like only yesterday I was counting weeks that I had been pregnant now I am counting weeks since her birth! I must get out the camera and start snapping some shots for my much anticipated update of my day in a life of new mommy-hood! So I won't go into to much about her right now.

Back to work I have cleared out all the old cell phones so we can post them on Ebay to see if we can sell them to absorb some of the ridiculious charges they come up with when "upgrading" to new phones after being loyal customers the last two years! I won't name the company but I get the impression we may have got hosed with the "free" phones they are promoting. But the family doesn't even use 500 minutes between all 8 people on the plan so I am sure the phones will keep them connected, and provide the little service they use.

As a reminder Administrative Professionals Day is next wednesday but I will be here all week. So if you would like to send flowers, gifts or money be sure to address it to me since I am the one with the fancy title. I know your jealous....

In the time I have started writing more important things have been brought to my attention that I must attend to. A matter of invoicing a dead beat customer who doesn't want to pay his past due debt but needs the parts we currently processed and doesn't mind paying for them, yes they are on C.O.D. (cash on demand) or no parts beeeaaaacth!!

No comments: