Friday, April 13, 2007

Good idea but.....

I am going to use the word but lightly because I do intend on trying to stop complaining as much. I don't want to start sounding like one of those whiny blogs and bore you all to death, and plain out have you leave me. Then I would be like typing this blog out to no one in particular but myself, even I don't like to read old entries in which I complain. Let's face it we all have our down falls and as Lucky Mom said "Complaining is sometimes necessary to keep a hold of one's sanity"! amen to that. I also need my sanity. So let's all think of complaining as something that is good for the soul, a cleansing of sorts, a venting of frustrations that need not change. Me and my posse will not be sporting the purple rubber wristbands(darn it the purple rubber crock shoes I seen the other day would go perfect, just kidding who made those god aweful things?) To that I will say "If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me!" and bring the wine(I seen that saying minus the wine comment on a seat pillow in my mother in-laws house) Gotta love it!!

On a different note being Friday the 13th, does anyone have any superstitions? I have been singing Stevie Wonders song "Superstition" all day long! Believing in things you don't understand, yehe, yeha, yehaaaa......... Besides steppin' on a crack break your momma's back, walking under ladders, and seven years bad luck if you break a mirror, here are some things you may or may not heard of before. Can't say that I am superstitious. Although I am trying really hard to remember who fell asleep first on my wedding day(because Morgan is really going to hate me if I go first leaving her to understand her father), see wedding superstitions. And I am thinking of getting a hair cut because after suffering the headache that lasted almost 4 days I am wondering if that superstition is true, see hair superstitions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that you are attemting to not complain. I know that most complaining is forgetting to look and be thankful for what you do have. Yet...I also beleive that if more people would use common sence the world would be a better place and we would all have less to complain about. But for today lets all find more to be thankful leave the worring to a different day. Love ya lots Girl Friend. Theresa