Tuesday, May 8, 2007

B.A. (Bloggers Anonymous)

I need some serious help....I can't help spending hours reading other people's blogs! Is there such a thing as bloggers anonymous? no not the stupid anonymous post that annoys the crap out of me. I mean like A.A.(Alcholics Anonymous), seriously I am addicted!! Not only reading my friends blogs, don't get me wrong I enjoy reading what they have on their minds, but sometimes they don't updated as frequently( I am also guilty I am not that frequent because I am busy reading). What is wrong with me are people sending out subliminal messages on their sites or what?
There are some serious bloggers out there not only do they write far better than I ever could, but their lives are far more interesting. They also have really cool titles with their own designs, not just the blogger template I use. Don't even get me started with the flicker pictures!! I don't even know these people yet I am drawn to look their photos, some are really awesome candid pics of people or things in actions, it is true when a picture speaks a thousand words, some even more. Things to check out if you have spare time;
So Close - a woman on parenthood with twins, after infertility
So the Fish Said... - her blog has monthly letters to her beautiful daughter
A Little Pregnant - another journey of infertility to miracle check out her blogs of plenty!
Rockstar Mommy - she is hiralious writer and so hip
Nadine - she is from the Netherlands and came to the US to vacation with a fellow blogger
Docce Taste Like Rainbows - she has daily photos of life and her dog, her photos are awesome
Cooking with Whine - daily recipes with photos
There are many more I have visited but this is just for starters. I am a LOSER, I need to work for the money I get every friday. Please if you are my boss reading this do not remove my priviledges to the internet world, for my intentions are good. And quite frankly I think I will slip into a deep depression without contact to other life stories bigger than my own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, looks like you have a problem. What does "the boss" say about this new hobby of yours? I say the root of it is that your office is boring and you can't really be found sitting there reading a novel or something...so you can read short blogs and feel transported to another place. But just always remember you have it pretty good and that you are interesting and intellegent. I mean after all; here I am reading your blog.....Love ya Sista See ya Thursday night.